Dr.Sophia Ungersboeck Jones, D.V.M.
Dr. Sophia was born and raised in Vienna, Austria. She came to the United States to study Neuroscience at the University of California, Los Angeles. She returned to Austria to continue her studies and earned her M.S. in Zoology in 2004. Dr. Sophia came back state side and attended Western University of Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine in Pomona, California where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Sophia furthered her veterinary education with an internship at the Animal Medical Center in New York City. After completing her internship, Dr. Sophia worked in private practice in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Areas of Interest: Dr. Sophia's professional interests include internal medicine, dentistry, dermatology, exotics and alternative medicine.
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science in Zoology, University of Vienna
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine
Dr.Jeri-Ann DiPaola, D.V.M
Dr.Jeri-Ann DiPaola joined our practice in 2018. Dr. DiPaola grew up on the south shore of Long Island. She studied Applied Biology and received her B.S. Degree from Utah State University. She feels very fortunate to have lived and studied in Italy where she learned Italian, traveled throughout Europe and earned her D.V.M degree from veterinary college at the University of Bologna. After she returned to the U.S. she met her husband and settled in the Three Village area. He is a board member on the Three Village Historical Society and they have one son.
'Dr.Jeri' is an experienced veterinarian who has worked as veterinary medical supervisor for Bideawee Animal Shelter at West Hampton and Wantagh, she also was an associate veterinarian in a private practice
Areas of Interest : Small animal medicine and surgery.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology, Utah State University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Bologna
- AVMA- American Veterinary Medical Association
- NYSVMS- New York State Veterinary Medical Society
- LIVMA- Long Island Veterinary Medical Association